Wondering Who’s the best dentist near me? or, Who’s the best Stoughton dentist for my family?
Wonder no more. Hands down, it’s Dr. Thor.
You won’t find a dentist with a bigger heart (or sense of humor) than Dr. Thor Anderson. He knows his patients don’t like surprises, so he does everything possible to prevent them. He makes dental care comfortable and predictable with smart care plans and advanced treatment protocols. Dr. Thor brings happier smiles to Stoughton and the surrounding communities through comprehensive, preventive family dentistry. And the dad jokes are free.
More about Dr. Thor
From the latest dental techniques to truly groan-worthy jokes, Dr. Thor brings that “little something more” to every appointment. He proudly maintains a calm, enjoyable office environment for patients and staff alike. And he always takes time to eliminate surprises and help patients achieve better overall health by thoroughly explaining treatment options, pros and cons, risks and benefits, treatment costs, financing and more.
Dr. Thor fast facts
- Earned his undergraduate degree from Minnesota State University Mankato
- Graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 1994
- Received advanced dental training in the United States Navy
- Purchased his current Stoughton, Wisconsin, dental practice in 1997
- Completed extensive postgraduate training at The Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, Florida
- Maintains several important professional/industry affiliations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Madison Implant Study Club
- Advanced Study Club (affiliated with The Pankey Institute)
- Seattle Study Club
- Proudly resides in Stoughton with his wife, Bethany, and their children Reghan, Samuel and Renee
- Spends his free time running, golfing, swimming, grilling out, playing cards, reading and spending time with family and friends